One of the great things about the publishing with the blog format is that it encourages a dialogue and conversation between the author and visitors as well as between the visitors themselves.
I encourage everyone to read this blog and comment honestly and openly. However I do request that people exhibit respect for each other. With that goal in place; here are a few items regarding my comment policy on this site.
- Please comment! I am very interested in your thoughts and opinions.
- Most obvious spam comments are caught automatically by filters. Sometimes there are false positives, if you feel this has occurred, feel free to contact me.
- I will not moderate comments based on whether or not we agree or disagree with your opinion.
- I encourage the use of real names and to include your real email address in your comment. I may want to contact you privately about your comment or request more information. Feel free to also include a link back to your own website, but please don’t use the comment field to blatantly promote your own business or web endeavors.
- A first time commenter always has their comments moderated by the author. Because of this, your comment may not appear immediately.
- Stay on topic to the post or the overall subject matter of this site.
- Comments may be deleted or edited if they are abusive or threatening to another individual. This includes the author, other readers, or other people mentioned in the post itself. Strong disagreement is allowed, mild attacks are not tolerated.
- Foul language will not be tolerated. Even though you may feel language isn’t foul, in consideration of others that may be visiting this site the threshold will be low for identifying foul language.
If you are found to be violating any of these items repeatedly, I reserve the right to block you from posting future comments through a variety of measures.
Thank you for reading this and abiding by these requests. Hopefully we can build a great community around this site and you the reader.